Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/opera
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <email@example.com>
Date: 12/19/2006 23:02:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jdolecek
Date: Tue Dec 19 23:02:13 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/www/opera: DESCR Makefile distinfo
Update to opera 9.1 (a.k.a 9.10)
This release of Opera introduces Fraud Protection.
Changes Since Opera 9.02
* Fixed handling of access keys on Web pages with frames.
* Mail, messaging, and newsfeeds
* Fixed an instability connected with delayed entry of the Master password.
* Deleting of newsfeeds in the panel now both unsubscribes and deletes.
Display and scripting
* Improved performance for elements with both :focus and :hover.
* Fixed an issue with opacity on links that have images nested within them.
* New Fraud Protection feature (a phishing filter).
* Changed Wand data to a new format. The upgrade to this new format
is not reversible.
* Multiple stability issues solved, including crashes on Gmail and Google Maps.
* Changed the Mozilla User Agent string to include Firefox identification.
* Improved handling of Web site logins on slow connections.
* Cancellation of torrent downloads now functions as expected.
* Fixed smooth scrolling.
* Flash 9 beta support for Linux.
* Implemented support for Linux plug-ins on FreeBSD.
* When masking as Internet Explorer, the platform is masked as Windows XP.
* Fixed an issue where floating point numbers were treated as integers
on some Linux systems.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/opera/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.60 -r1.61 pkgsrc/www/opera/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/www/opera/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.