Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin Husemann <email@example.com>
Date: 12/15/2006 15:03:49
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martin
Date: Fri Dec 15 15:03:49 UTC 2006
Note update of x11/rxvt-unicode:
8.1 Thu Dec 7 22:27:25 CET 2006
- ｹﾘｽﾏｽﾌ゚ﾚｾ゙ﾝﾄ - zomg!!1, it's too early.
- fix the assumption that chars < 256 are single-width. Now
only assume this for codepoints 32 to 126 (reported by Dai.H.).
- $term->strwidth returned wide chars as width 1, because some jerk
confused min and max. Fixing this also fixes xim-onthespot.
Reported by Takano Akio.
- secondaryScroll is now enabled by default (as per the manpage),
reported by exg.
- correct the description of [percent]color rgba format in the manpage.
- incorporated macosx-clipboard extension by Samuel Ljungkvist.
- ignore (some) useless focus events. (reported by mmc)
- updated compose table to unicode 5.0.0.
8.0 Thu Nov 2 18:35:19 CET 2006
- combining characters cleared the area instead of creating an overlay,
thus losing the ability to draw combining characters properly in most
circumstances (reported by exg).
- specified fonts were incorrectly morphed to bold/italic according to the
basefont, even if explicitly specified (tracked down by tpope).
- fixed urxvt::strwidth to calculate width in the same way as screen.C.
- fix a crash caused by passing negative widths to overlay functions.
- added 'matcher' extension by tpope, replacing the mark-urls extension.
- improve url regex to match anything www.* (tpope).
- fixed bug with outline cursor color being wrong after xft fonts.
- update to libptytty-1.0.
- give proper diagnostic when RXVT_SOCKET is too long instead of
corrupting the stack (patch by exg).
- display current terminal locale in option menu.
- urxvtd no longer crashes when the client sends an inaccessible
working directory (reported by Roland Baer, possibly fixes gentoo
- fixed many minor issues reported by Roland Baer.
- Leonid Khramov spotted a minor glitch in rxvtfont.C that
should not have any consequences, but was buggy nonetheless.
- manpage fix by exg.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2019 -r1.2020 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES-2006
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.