Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/maradns
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: OBATA Akio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/13/2006 04:35:16
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Dec 13 04:35:16 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/maradns: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update maradns to 1.0.39.
* Backport of memory leak fix to 1.0 branch of MaraDNS
Backport of MaraDNS 1.2.09 Microsoft.com fix to legacy 1.0 branch
This is an update for the 1.0 legacy branch of MaraDNS
* Removed all example mararc files which allow any IP on the
internet to perform recursive queries (these can be used for
denial of service attacks)
This is a bugfix release for the legacy 1.0 branch of MaraDNS.
* A backport of the 2-line patch recently posted to the mailing
list concerning incorrect dangling CNAME warnings
* Backport of 1.1.x fix of csv1 example in documentation
* Backport of 1.1.x fix of MINFO RR description
* Backport of 1.1.x security fix.
* Hotfix: recursion works again
* Regression procedure added.
* Fixed occassional crash that happens while reading zone files at
* Fixed occassional compression error which shows up in MaraDNS
* Update man page to point out some unimplemented features will be
Hotfix: RR rotation now works again.
Two patches by Albert Lee that improve Maras stability.
* Warn the user when they have dangling CNAME records
* Fix bug with MX records with preferences > 255 in getzone tool
This release improves how MaraDNS'recursive resolver parses
packets so that Mara can interoperate better with some stub
resolvers that dont bother looking past the header of a DNS
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/net/maradns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/maradns/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/maradns/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/maradns/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.