Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/finance/gnucash
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/12/2006 19:27:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Dec 12 19:27:35 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/finance/gnucash: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.0.3:
2.0.3 - 10 December 2006
o Release of new stable version 2.0.3.
o Core changes;
- Fix for crashes on Solaris and Windows.
- Fix for crash on quit during save.
- Fix a bug so that blank transactions are marked as pending.
- When progress bar is showing, do not make menus and toolbars
insensitive, but rather the underlying action groups.
- Save window size and position of the transfer dialog.
o Scheduled Transactions changes;
- Fix for UTF-8 bug in month name.
o Import changes;
- Fix missing date when reconciling from HBCI.
o Reports changes;
- Fix some scheme inexact errors.
o Help changes;
- Inform the user about 'gnucash-docs' package when Help is selected
with no content.
- Updated British English, French, German translation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.104 -r1.105 pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.