Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/fvwm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/12/2006 06:57:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Tue Dec 12 06:57:59 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/wm/fvwm: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/wm/fvwm/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ad
Updated wm/fvwm to 2.4.20
fvwm-2.4.20 maintenance release for all earlier 2.4.x versions.
It contains a number of minor fixes and one important security fix.
This release is available at the home page: http://www.fvwm.org/.
Who needs to upgrade?
Because of the security issues with fvwm-2.3.4 to fvwm-2.4.19, it
is strongly recommended to upgrade to fvwm-2.4.19.
System administrators are encouraged to install this version to
grant their users access to the latest stable version.
* The configure script now correctly appends executable file
extensions to conditionally built binaries. Fixes building on
* FvwmConsole no longer conflicts with getline of Cygwin's stdio.
* Fixed parsing of For loops in FvwmScript.
* Fixed a possible endless loop when de-iconifying a transient
* Reject some invalid GNOME hints.
* Fixed a loop when xterm changes its "active icon" size.
* The configure script can now cope with four-part version numbers
when detecting some libraries.
* Security fixes in
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm/patches/patch-af
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.