Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/gqview-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Greg Troxel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/03/2006 17:00:39
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Sun Dec 3 17:00:39 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/graphics/gqview-devel: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.1.5. Signficant changes since 2.1.4:
+ Add support for color profiles
(optional and requires lcms, see Notes in README).
+ Add ability to delete a folder and it's contents (with restrictions).
- Add support for jpegs embedded in pentax and olympus raw files.
- Add icons for image state, enabled with I keyboard shortcut.
- For pan view calendar only show months that contain an image.
* Escape filename characters "`$\ before passing them to the
system shell when running an editor command.
* Always use aligned memory access in EXIF parser, fixes crash
with BUS error on sparc.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/graphics/gqview-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/graphics/gqview-devel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.