Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/editors/kile
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/03/2006 04:33:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Sun Dec 3 04:33:08 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/editors/kile: Makefile distinfo
Update kile to 1.9.3
version 1.9.2-> 1.9.3
- Recognize escaped chars in \newcommand.
- Use KPDF as embedded viewer for quick preview, because KPDF can
remember current settings.
- Bugs in tabular wizard, when merging, breaking and merging again some
- Quote replacement should not happen inside verbatim/verb environment
- Fix bug in tabular wizard, when breaking some multicolumn cells
- Don't use default permissions for backup file
- Fix bug in syntax highlighting: mathmode in optional parameter
- Allow tools with brackets in the configuration string also in sequence
tools, fixed also the crash which hid the bug.
- One fix in latex-document-cwl and color.cwl
- Fix crash when adding a file to a project (with no open documents)
which contains an undefined reference
- Improve the logic for closing environments
- Don't treat \\[foo] as a math environment
- Remove selected text also if we insert a "
- Prepared the latex syntax file for beamer commands
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/editors/kile/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/editors/kile/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.