Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/openssh
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Takahiro Kambe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/28/2006 10:10:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Thu Sep 28 10:10:52 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/security/openssh: Makefile distinfo
Update to openssh-4.3.2 (OpenSSH 4.3p2). I missed existence of PR/32858
at previous commit.
Note: OpenSSH 4.4p1 has already released, there is no hpn-patch patch yet,
so I don't update to it while pkgsrc-freeze is in effect.
- (dtucker) [README] Bump release notes URL.
- (djm) Release 4.3p2
- (tim) [session.c] Logout records were not updated on systems with
post auth privsep disabled due to bug 1086 changes. Analysis and patch
by vinschen at redhat.com. OK tim@, dtucker@.
- (dtucker) [configure.ac] Typo in Ultrix and NewsOS sections (NEED_SETPRGP
-> NEED_SETPGRP), reported by Berhard Simon. ok tim@
- (tim) [configure.ac] Remove unnecessary tests for net/if.h and
netinet/in_systm.h. OK dtucker@.
- (tim) [configure.ac] Add AC_REVISION. Add sys/time.h to lastlog.h test
for Solaris. OK dtucker@.
- (tim) [configure.ac] Bug #1149. Changes in QNX section only. Patch by
kraai at ftbfs.org.
- (tim) [configure.ac] test for egrep (AC_PROG_EGREP) before first
AC_CHECK_HEADERS test. Without it, if AC_CHECK_HEADERS is first run
by a platform specific check, builtin standard includes tests will be
skipped on the other platforms.
Analysis and suggestion by vinschen at redhat.com, patch by dtucker@.
OK tim@, djm@.
- (dtucker) [configure.ac] Bug #1148: Fix "crippled AES" test so that it
works with picky compilers. Patch from alex.kiernan at thus.net.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.170 -r1.171 pkgsrc/security/openssh/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/security/openssh/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.