Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/27/2006 20:36:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Wed Sep 27 20:36:45 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/libtorrent: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/net/rtorrent: Makefile distinfo
Update "libtorrent" package to version 0.10.2 and "rtorrent" package to
version 0.6.2. Changes since 0.10.1 respectively 0.6.1:
- Rebound the old ^P for commands to ^X due to a collision with up key.
- The ^F and ^B keys can be used instead of left and right arrows.
- Support for qwertz keyboard layout.
- Fixed a bug that caused quick hash checking to mark chunks as
unfinished if it was unable to map them.
- Peer info with the corrupt upload counter is now saved in the session
torrent. Uninteresting peers are removed at regular intervals.
- Allow only one connection from a single host. A peer's listening port
is now kept track of separately from the connection port.
- An integer is used in the session torrent instead of a bitfield when
either none or all chunks are done.
- Added code for preloading chunks that get mapped, currently disabled.
- When checking how much free disk-space remains, any file or directory
that is a symlink is tested as they may be on a different mount point.
- Fixed most of the bugs reported.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/libtorrent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/libtorrent/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/net/libtorrent/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/rtorrent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/rtorrent/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.