Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/teamspeak-client
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: David Brownlee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/25/2006 13:15:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Mon Sep 25 13:15:35 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/teamspeak-client: Makefile distinfo
Update net/teamspeak-client to 184.108.40.206
Bugfixes in 220.127.116.11
- Redesigned the 0-100 hz filter to produce better sound.
- Fixed "always on top" issues in windows.
- Removed "always on top" on linux since it wont work anyway.
- Included the fixed TSRemote.dll/libTSRemote.so.0.4 so the sdk works again.
- Fixed the windows installer so the windows celp codec is installed again.
- Did some speed improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/teamspeak-client/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/teamspeak-client/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.