Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/23/2006 22:03:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sat Sep 23 22:03:52 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.2.9: (I commit it on the freeze because it contains
fixes for GTK+ 2.10)
* The crash that occurred if the summary was sorted by a key
which doesn't have visible column was fixed.
* The URI of the about dialog was updated.
* The bug that possibly lost messages when there was no disk space
has been fixed, so please upgrade if possible.
* The PLAIN authentication method for IMAP4 was supported.
* The verification of encrypted and signed messages with combined
method was supported.
* Oniguruma regex library can be used instead of system's regex API.
* The LDIF import of the addressbook was improved.
* Full PGP signature information is displayed on the main text view.
* All trailing spaces are removed when signing with PGP/MIME instead
of using quoted-printable to improve compatibility with other MUAs.
* A warning is displayed before sending when Bcc is specified at PGP
* The bug that possibly lost relatively small messages on receiving
when there was no disk space was fixed.
* The behavior of manual junk filtering was fixed.
* UTF-8 text can be inserted correctly in the compose window.
* The error messages of the failure of displaying message body was
* Some workarounds for GTK+ 2.10 were made.
* Minor UI fixes were made.
* Other minor bugs were fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.98 -r1.99 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.51 -r1.52 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.