Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/gtk-send-pr
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/17/2006 12:08:09
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Sep 17 12:08:09 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/sysutils/gtk-send-pr: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.4.7, based on PR 34299 by Martin Wilke:
0.4.6 -> 0.4.7
* Enforced non-empty Synopsis line.
* do_sanity_checks() test before Send.
* Default to ports as category.
* Remove Help button and use a Prefs one.
* Prepare code for future libification of the send_pr process.
0.4.5 -> 0.4.6
* The user can use the -a command line option to include files
up to 32 times and the program will include them in the Fix
* Problem Report definitions are handled with an opaque PR_DEFS
structure and accessed via a helper function.
* Some of the code was moved into a new file (pr_defs.c).
* Some whitespace cleanup was done.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/sysutils/gtk-send-pr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/sysutils/gtk-send-pr/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.