Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 09/12/2006 08:37:05
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Sep 12 08:37:05 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Initial Greek translation.
* Add a pane to the Preference dlg allowing user to control some of fontforge's
* Update my opentype scripts list (in particular include music).
* Due to a typo, ff thought pretty much everything outside unicode BMP was in
the hebrew script.
* Add a new command to the point menu which allows you to specify a spline and
one coordinate (either X or Y) on that spline. FF will calculate the other
coordinate and add a point there.
* CODE2000 contains an anchor class with only base glyphs (no mark glyphs) as
part of a set of anchor classes. FF crashed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.