Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/fvwm-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/12/2006 05:27:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Tue Sep 12 05:27:50 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/wm/fvwm-devel: Makefile distinfo
Updated wm/fvwm-devel to 2.5.18
Fvwm is a powerful window manager. Version 2.5.18 is a bug fixing
release for 2.5.17. Please be aware that any features introduced
in the 2.5.x development versions may be renamed, changed or
removed without notice before 2.6.0.
Upgrading from earlier 2.5.x versions is recommended. Upgrading
from 2.5.17 is strongly recommended.
This release is available at the home page: http://www.fvwm.org/.
* Bug Fixes:
- If a window started fullscreen, leaving fullscreen state now
properly unmaximizes and resizes the window.
- Fixed the ForeColor/HilightFore styles that were broken in
- FvwmPager can now move icons with the !IconTitle style.
- Fixed drawing of icons that are moved to a different desk.
- FvwmPager no longer tries to move non-movable windows.
- FvwmPager now moves all windows as user requests.
- FvwmPager no longer displaces windows with title and border
sizes on moves.
- TestRc now correctly matches Break, and $[cond.rc] is
expanded for Break.
- Fixed several 64-bit architecture problems with
XGetWindowProperty(). Xine works much better on 64-bit
- Fixed handling of ClickToFocusPassesClick with the EWMH
desktop (e.g. using nautilus).
- Fixed handling of windows that are unmapped and mapped again
too fast (e.g. fpga_editor).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm-devel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.