Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/btpd
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: OBATA Akio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/10/2006 18:24:55
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 04:43:13 +0000 (UTC), OBATA Akio wrote:
> Module Name: pkgsrc
> Committed By: obache
> Date: Sun Sep 10 04:43:13 UTC 2006
> Modified Files:
> pkgsrc/net/btpd: Makefile distinfo
> Log Message:
> Update btpd to 0.11, patch provided via PR 34068.
> To generate a diff of this commit:
> cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/btpd/Makefile
> cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/btpd/distinfo
> Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
> copyright notices on the relevant files.
Changelog is missing (already fixed in cvs repository).
- A file descriptor was closed too early, which could cause btpd to exit
with an error message on systems using epoll.
- The protection mode of the ipc socket can now be specified via the new
"--ipcprot" option for btpd.
- The pid file is now written correctly.
- btpd's "-d" option now works for relative paths too.
- Add a time out for handshake completion. Prevously btpd could slowly
fill with unused incoming connections.
- Small changes to 'btcli stat' output.
- Use correct value for '--prealloc' default.
- Stopped torrents now show correct rates (0kB/s).
- The test of content that has been modified between runs was broken.