Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 09/06/2006 22:48:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Sep 6 22:48:15 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.4.3:
* New DCOP: player trackCurrentTimeMs, returns the current track position
* Amarok File Tracking (formerly ATF) goes public! See
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Amarok_File_Tracking for more information.
* DAAP client now supports Zeroconf. With mDNSResponder properly setup
Amarok automatically shows local DAAP servers.
* DAAP client saves manually added computers between sessions.
* Performance with big playlists has been improved by a magnitude. This
also makes application shutdown faster.
* Remove the option to enable/disable history in dynamic mode. (BR 133076)
* Reduce the minimum available tracks to show to 0. (BR 131223)
* Change in file tracking behavior: IDs are no longer embedded into tags
but are calculated from a portion of the file data instead, letting
users with read-only music stores take advantage of it.
* Don't report "/dev/hd" style devices as new media devices. (BR 127831)
* Smart Playlists only load media from currently mounted devices.
* Dequeing tracks whilst in dynamic mode might not work. (BR 133449)
* When marking podcast episodes as listened, update the channel icon if
necessary. (BR 133497)
* Don't always mark podcast channel icon as "listened" on rescan if.
* User added streams were not editable once saved. (BR 133483)
* Cover images were not displayed in some cases. (BR 133174)
* Fixed bug which prevented Amarok from creating the collection database
in rare circumstances using SQLite. (BR 133072)
* Collection scanner would only restart a maximum of 2 times instead of
20. (fixed in SVN revision 578922)
* MTP mediadevice support would not compile against libmtp versions >=
0.0.12. (fixed in SVN revision 576121)
* AudioCD playback would stutter and sometimes freeze Amarok. (BR 133015)
* Dynamic Collection broke flat collection view when the Filename column
was added (BR 132874)
* DAAP client shows connection errors to the user and no longer says
"Loading" perpetually. After a failed connection, the user can now
* Don't empty media device transfer queue when canceling a transfer.
* Ctrl-C for copying urls from the tag editor would not work. (BR 123327)
* Delete covers from the filesystem when requested.
* Show context menu on right-click in empty area of media device
browser. (BR 127154)
* Sort numeric columns in flat collection view numerically. (BR 130667)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.