Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Error
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Curt Sampson <email@example.com>
Date: 09/05/2006 06:10:01
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cjs
Date: Tue Sep 5 06:10:01 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Error: Makefile distinfo
Update from 0.15 to 0.17.
- Added some examples to the examples/ directory.
- Updated the MANIFEST.
- Added the :warndie tag and the internal Error::WarnDie package that
provides custom __WARN__ and __DIE__ handlers.
- Added the flush() method from Alasdair Allan.
- Fixed a test in t/05text-errors-with-file-handles.t to work on
MS Windows due to File::Spec and require inconsistency.
- Fixed https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=3291
- According to https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6130 - made
the auto-conversion of textual errors to object customizable.
- Fixed the conversion of textual messages to Error::Simple when
they contain information about an open filehandle. (as reported in
- Added POD to the lib/Error/Simple.pm module.
- Added the lib/Error/Simple.pm module (that just "use"'s Error) so
one can say "use base 'Error::Simple';' Added an appropriate test.
- Added Scalar::Util to the dependencies in Makefile.PL.
- Fixed http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=18024 and a related
exception thrown because ->isa was called on something that was not
certainly an object.
- Moved Error.pm inside the distribution to reside under lib/.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Error/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Error/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.