Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/openbox
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 09/03/2006 14:27:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Sep 3 14:27:59 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/wm/openbox: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 3.3:
* Add a showDelay option for the dock.
* Fixed onscreen-keeping code which broke a bit in -rc2.
* Fix incorrect handling of window properties on 64 bit arches.
* Fix pixelsize being the same as size for pango, now it is correct.
* Fix drawing of icons taller than wide, eg gimp.
* Add a 'mirrorhorizontal' gradient, like horizontal but mirrored in the
center and 'splitvertical' which is like vertical but nonlinear in a fancy
* Translations for de, hr and zh_TW added.
* Add initial per-app settings support.
* Fix some outstanding issues with 64-bit support.
* Add an optional delay for displaying submenus so you can move the mouse
over some entries without flashing each submenu.
* Plug some minor memleaks and fix minor bugs.
* Changed algorithm for downscaling window icons.
* New themes!
* Disable support for libstartup-notification by default, it doesn't seem
to work well.
* Allow disabling of duplicate window numbering by option titleNumber in
* Add moverelative and resizerelative actions.
* Option middle for menus that make submenus be centered instead of aligned
by the top edge to the parent entry.
* Fix transient (ie dialog) windows being placed offscreen if the parent
is close to the edge of the screen.
* Fixed some typos and errors in rc.xsd
* Add the noStrut option to the dock (to allow maximizing windows over it),
useful when it is not in the above layer.
* Fix transparent terminals not updating when using ToggleDecor.
* Yet more poking at the onscreen-keeping code, should now do the right
* Add an option to hide disabled buttons instead of showing them as disabled.
* Hopefully fixed all the remaining pango issues. The new 1.10 release also
fixes shadows again.
* I think the lib linking in Makefile.am is right now, please tell me if it
* Added a finnish translation and some minor updates to others.
* Fixed configure.ac so --enable-pango doesn't disable pango support or the
other way around, make enabled be default to get some extra testing.
* Poked around a bit in the code that keeps windows onscreen, if you
are using xinerama, please let me know if things are better/worse/same.
* Add support for pango, disabled by default due to a bug in pango 1.8 that
breaks shadows, it works fine with 1.6.x though. Poke the pango developers
here http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=169622 if you want this
to be fixed.
* Made edge resist and Send/MoveToEdge not hit windows at layers below
the current one, add option to disable this behaviour.
* Fixed directional focus not getting trapped in omnipresent windows
* Fixed focus actions when bound to the mouse, normal focus cycle is always
linear and directional focus is totally disabled, it makes no sense
anyway, just move the mouse.
* Added an option for the raise/lower/raiselower/unshaderaise/shadelower
options called group that lets you bind stuff to raise/lower the whole
window group. <action name="raise"><group>yes</group></action>
* Add various new actions. I haven't updated the web docs yet, but I think
I managed to get all of them listed in rc.xsd.
* Bugs 1783, 1812, 1863, 1905, 2005, 1957 fixed.
* Some translations added. (ca, no, pl, ru, fr)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/wm/openbox/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/wm/openbox/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/wm/openbox/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/wm/openbox/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.