Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aiccu
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/31/2006 08:49:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Thu Aug 31 08:49:34 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/aiccu: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/aiccu/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
Update aiccu to 20060725. Added gnutls option (disabled by default).
* DragonFlyBSD fix
* The Nina'th release.
* Verified AYIYA support on Windows, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Linux ia32/AMD64/armeb.
* Disabled TSP and L2TP (Teepee) support as they are not finished.
* No more IPv4 interface as it is not used anymore.
* On AIX we now compile with xlc_r.
* Retrieves Tunnel Brokers from _aiccu.<search path> and from _aiccu.sixxs.net.
* Added no-configure and defaultroute options.
* AYIYA now forks so that AYIYA heartbeats work.
* Ctrl-C handling
* Protocol and server can be specified in configuration file
* AYIYA fixes: header alignment, Win32 TAP 8.1 support
* TAP listing using --listtaps (windows)
* Confuration can now be saved using a menu entry in the GUI (windows)
* TAP interface renaming when it's the only TAP and name not in the config (windows)
* Fedora fixes by Matt Domsch
* Changed Debian start/stop priority as noted by Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe.
They now match openvpn/pppd etc.
* DragonFlyBSD (uses the FreeBSD4 interface) added as noted by Geert Hendrickx.
* Mac OS X typo-fix (reported by Wim Biemolt)
* GNUTLS support. TIC will go over TLS avoiding cleartext
negotiations where possible.
* Heartbeat stop & start per signal (requested by Peter Bieringer)
* AYIYA Heartbeating.
* L2TPv2 Support.
* TSP Support.
* Gary Coady's <email@example.com> Debian/Ubuntu update:
* Use dpkg-buildpackage to generate deb files
* Remove configuration checks from Debian init script
* Use common print functions in Debian init script
* Add 'tunnels' parameter to aiccu, which reports available tunnels
* Return non-zero exit code if unable to successfully authenticate
* Log to stderr instead of stdout
* Send signal 0 to existing aiccu binary instead of SIGHUP
* Add debconf support
Thanks to Gary for these very nice addons!
* Added OpenBSD PortInfo by Thomas Kaschwig
* Added Makefile changes to support FreeBSD6, noted by Meno Abels
* Added _NETBSD_SOURCE define as mentioned by Maarten Dammers
* Changed aiccu_kame to do configuration differently depending
if the interface is a proto-41 one or a tun device.
* Solaris and AIX support + Endian Fixes.
* 'version' option for unix_console.
* 64bit fixes + compilation check against a big number of platforms.
* Multiple Tunnelbrokers Support using TXT records from _aiccu.sixxs.net DNS.
* AYIYA Port number set to 5072 (IANA assigned)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/aiccu/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/aiccu/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/aiccu/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/aiccu/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.