Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/Gorm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/30/2006 14:55:56
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Aug 30 14:55:56 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/devel/Gorm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Changed Gorm architecture to use NSDocument classes.
* Abstracted model loading mechanism. This was done by implementing
a set of "Loader" and "Builder" classes which handle filling in
the data structures in Gorm and exporting them to external formats.
* Implemented GormNibWrapperLoader and GormNibWrapperBuilder for
reading and writing Cocoa NIB files.
* Implemented GormGormWrapperLoader and GormGormWrapperBuilder for
reading and writing GNUstep Gorm files
* Implemented GormGModelWrapperLoader for reading GNUstep gmodel
* Updated icon
* A number of bugs have been addressed in this release.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.