Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/editors/kile
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Davies <email@example.com>
Date: 08/30/2006 00:15:29
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Wed Aug 30 00:15:29 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/editors/kile: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update kile to 1.9.2
version 1.9.1 -> 1.9.2
- Add autoref command to standard reference commands
- Remember the setting of MakeIndexOptions checkbox in the project settings
- Added utf-8 and other encodings to the quickdocument dialog.
- Make the "New Tool" dialog box big enough.
- Check if masterdocs in kilepr files exist, should fix some problems with
upgrades from kile 1.8.
- Searching for environments in Edit functions improved.
- Take array as math environment instead of tabular in
- Don't crash if a user changes the icon of a toolbar item.
- Allow a few more punctuation in codecompletion of citation keys.
- Remember last working directory in 'find in files' dialog.
- Tabular wizard should insert all entered elements.
- Only autosave files which have been modified.
- Delete comma of last bibtex entry if Bibliographie->Clean is called.
- Quick Preview fails if graphics are included in selection
version 1.9.0 -> 1.9.1
- Restore support for KDE 3.2.x.
- tex files starting with numbers can now also used for "Forward DVI".
- now we respect the default project location set by the user also in
- don't restore the line position if the file is already open.
- honor users who want to cancel the close request to embedded parts.
- fix ViewBib, if we support $BIBINPUTS for compilation we should also do
it for viewing. We now also check in all paths in BIBINPUTS for an bib file.
- if "show labels" is disabled in structureview, we should nevertheless
gather them for codecompl. and undefined ref.
- don't fake pressed buttons, now the log message button does not looked
pressed when you start kile.
- only add an trailing slash to the default project location if we need one.
- hide the latex menu when we don't have docs open.
- don't see unstarred env. as closing for starred.
- we are now much more carefully if the autosaving has succeded. We now
warn if we can't autosave and don't overwrite backups with empty backups.
- only use special double quotes if no slash is in front of the cursor.
- Add the possibility to use bullets in user tags via a new placeholder %B.
- Colour bullets so that they can be spotted easily.
- new cwl file for the textcomp and import package.
- we now highlight TODO, FIXME in comments.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/editors/kile/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/editors/kile/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.