Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/comix
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 08/25/2006 16:00:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Aug 25 16:00:07 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/graphics/comix: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 3.5:
- Added a bunch of new icons, including a new "logo".
- The magnifying lens code has been polished a bit. It is now
substantially faster so the lens should appear less choppy.
- Added horizontal and vertical lossless JPEG flip commands.
- Added a JPEG desaturation command.
- Added support for SVG, PCX, PNM, PBM, PGM, PPM, Targa and Sun raster
- Rearranged the toolbar a bit and added tooltips to it.
- When a directory is given as a command line parameter, Comix now
recursively searches for cbr, cbz and cbt files as well as image files.
- Changed install.py so that it aborts installation if the required
dependencies are not found.
- Fixed a bug that caused the space key to not scroll down when in double
page mode and manga mode and the window is wider than the pages.
- Applied a workaround for a bug(?) in WindowMaker that caused problems
when using the "fullscreen as default" preference.
- Fixed a memory leak in the magnifying lens code.
- Some internal and some minor changes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/comix/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.