Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 08/24/2006 08:37:01
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Thu Aug 24 08:37:01 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/x11/p5-Gtk2-Ex-FormFactory: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
The Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory framework is for Perl Gtk2 developers who
(at least partially ;) agree with these statements:
* GUI programming is fun but often boring.
* A lot of tasks in GUI programming are similar and misleads the lazy
programmer to do too much Copy'n Paste.
* RAD tools like Glade are fine for small applications but not if you
want to have a consistent look and feel in bigger and modular
Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory tries to help you with these issues by:
* Strictly separating GUI design, application logic and data structures.
* Giving the developer a more declarative style of defining the structure of
* Giving the developer the possibility of definiting the design of the GUI
at a single spot in your program.
* Being lightweight and easy to learn.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.441 -r1.442 pkgsrc/x11/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/x11/p5-Gtk2-Ex-FormFactory/DESCR \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.