Subject: CVS commit: [pkgsrc-2006Q2] pkgsrc/games/bomberclone
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <email@example.com>
Date: 08/16/2006 20:17:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Wed Aug 16 20:17:45 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/games/bomberclone [pkgsrc-2006Q2]: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/patches [pkgsrc-2006Q2]: patch-ac patch-ad
Pullup ticket 1792 - requested by wiz
security update for bomberclone
Revisions pulled up:
- pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/Makefile 1.24
- pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/PLIST 1.10
- pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/distinfo 1.12
- pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/patches/patch-ac removed
- pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/patches/patch-ad removed
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Aug 16 15:35:25 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/games/bomberclone: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
Update to 0.11.7:
- Added: BomberClone Icon to the bomberclone win32 binary.
- Added: resolution 1280x800
- Testing: Security Problems found by Luigi Auriemma
Bugs: A] memcpy crash in rscache_add
B] information disclosure in send_pkg
C] simple error message termination
for more informations look here:
A) rewrote the whole resend cache system, also send_mapinfo needed a
bad workaround for a bug i couldn't find out. (to disable the workaround
use ./configure CFLAGS=-DBUG_MAPINFO)
B) made sure that the size of a packet is set right before send over
the network. Found only the function (do_gameinfo) where something
like this occured.
do_pkg will also check the size of the incoming packet with the
C) accept the error packets only from the server of a game. Since only the
server will send such type of packets.
- Fixed: Security Problem found by Stefan Cornelius.
For more information look here:
- Added: "more random" by Patrik Nilsson:
This map type is just a hacked version of "autogenerated",
and is as the name tells more random. Since both block,
rock and nothing are placed randomly inside the border.
- Fixed: High CPU usage in menus.
This fix was made by Chris E..
- Fixed: Bug with more as 8 different player graphics.
The window size hasen't changed if there where more as
8 different player graphics to choose from.
- Removed the Dedicated Server Support from the game.
The whole bomberclone game is not designed for a dedicated
server. The test shown that the whole game would have to
be rewritten. Also that the host can leave the game would
not work no more.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r220.127.116.11 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r18.104.22.168 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r22.214.171.124 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.