Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xwrits
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 08/07/2006 23:48:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Aug 7 23:48:15 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/x11/xwrits: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.24:
Version 2.24 9.Jul.2006
* Xwrits hand windows appear on all desktops, even after the first break.
The freedesktop.org standard requires you tell the window manager about
the all-desktops property *every time* the window reappears. Thanks to
Zach Beane for a patch that inspired this search. Previously reported by
Stephen A. Lawrence and Andy Feery.
* Support MWM hints on 64-bit platforms. Bug report and initial patches
from Jeff Layton.
* Avoid infinite error recursion when windows are closed on +multiscreen.
Bug reported in April 2004 by Chris Jones.
Version 2.23 21.Jun.2006
* Support '+once[=COUNT]' option. Patch by Anne Elizabeth Dudfield the
Version 2.22 2.Apr.2005
* Support `+finger=GIFFILE'. Requested by Urko Lusa. This change was made
in August 2002, but for some reason never released.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/x11/xwrits/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/x11/xwrits/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.