Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <email@example.com>
Date: 08/02/2006 17:48:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Wed Aug 2 17:48:37 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to dovecot-1.0rc3. This release candidate should fix the following problems:
- SSL connections hanged sometimes, especially when saving messages.
- mbox: Mail bodies were saved with CR+LF linefeeds
- Mail forwarding was broken with deliver/Sieve
- dbox fixes. Might actually be usable now.
- Index file handling fixes with keywords
- Cache file was incorrectly used in some situations, which probably
caused problems sometimes.
- Maildir++ quota: Don't count "." and ".." directory sizes to quota.
After rewriting maildirsize file keep its fd open so that we can
later update it. Patch by Alexander Zagrebin
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.58 -r1.59 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.