Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/kdesdk3
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/02/2006 14:15:10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Wed Aug 2 14:15:10 UTC 2006
Update to KDE 3.5.4
* Do not show duplicate branch tags when pressing 'Fetch list'
* Fixes to some issues changing interface into class and vice versa.
* Add Free Pascal code import and generator.
* Enable selection of multiple classes in Select Classes dialog.
* Fix crash when importing classes from a java file.
* Fix crash after single click on the "UML Model" tree window.
* Cannot insert transition/association TO fork/join node in activity
* Importing java files that reference their own class name crashes.
* Importing java class (enum pattern) cause umbrello to hang.
* Importing java subinterface before superinterface results in
superinterface not being treated as an interface.
* Java import: method and class visibility ignored.
* Java import - static not handled correctly.
* Java import - package visibility incorrectly represented.
* Java import - random import order can result in interface being
teated as class.
* Java import - associations not setup correctly, duplicate classes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/devel/kdesdk3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.