Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/01/2006 20:24:55
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Aug 1 20:24:55 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.2.7:
* "Mark all read" was added to the folder context menu.
* "Set as (not) junk mail" was added to the summary context menu.
* The option to filter junk mails before normal filtering was added.
* When replying to all, the original address strings are used for Cc
instead of stripped ones.
* Windows-1257 was added for display encoding.
* Some menu items of the folder context menu were enabled even on receiving
* The bug that manual junk filtering didn't work when no filter rule exist
* Several crash bugs were fixed.
* Win32: libgpg-error-0.dll and libgpgme-11.dll was updated.
* Win32: The scanning of folders was optimized so that receiving or moving
of messages become faster when folders contain large number of messages.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.96 -r1.97 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.50 -r1.51 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.