Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/cmus
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Ben Collver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/08/2006 04:31:29
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ben
Date: Sat Jul 8 04:31:28 UTC 2006
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/audio/cmus
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv9175
Initial import of cmus, an ncurses audio player with many features.
CMus is a small and fast music player using the ncurses library.
CMus has vi-style command interface, e.g. searching using '/' or
'?' and adding files to playlist ':add ~/foo.ogg'.
* Plays FLAC, OGG, MP3, WAV, modules
* MP3 and Ogg streaming (Shoutcast/Icecast)
* WinAmp / XMMS keys "zxcvb"
* Can be controlled via UNIX socket
* Customizable colors
* Nice vi-style interface with tabulator expansion
* Background playlist loading
* Track metadata database makes adding files to playlist very fast.
* Album/artist modes. Playing within one album or artist.
* Powerful playlist filters
* Can run external commands for the currently selected files
* Directory browser
* Supports 256 colors
* Play Queue
* Dynamic Keybinding
* Easy to use directory browser
This package was submitted in PR#33939.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import