Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/vice
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dieter Baron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/29/2006 22:56:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dillo
Date: Thu Jun 29 22:56:34 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/emulators/vice: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
Update to 1.19:
- Fixed "RESTORE key works only once" bug.
- Fixed compilation with GCC4.
- [C64] Fixed an opcode execute problem with the +60k expansion.
- [C64] New c64 256k expansion support.
- [VIC-II] Fixed switch from idle state to display state.
- [VIC-II] Added missing DEN bit scrolling feature.
- The experimental netplay feature has been extended to the Unix
platforms for testing.
- Added IPV6 support to netplay.
- Fixed crash if settings are saved.
- Fixed some Gnome1 annoyances (popup menus in status bar)
- Rework of gnome save media (screenshot) dialog
- Xaw Statusbar fixes and improvements (new buttons for recording).
- Added various new screenshot formats.
- Improved the image content lister to display at least the first part
of a circular directory listing.
- Made the tape routines able to cope with non-standard header sizes.
XXX: should use SUBST framework instead of home-grown code.
Updated during freeze to fix gcc4 compile problems, okayed by wiz.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.66 -r1.67 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-af
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.