Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/bomberclone
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/26/2006 21:54:26
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Jun 26 21:54:26 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/games/bomberclone: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.11.6.2, fixing a security problem:
- Client network player could die two times in a game.
After receiving the playerdata packet from a client did the
server first the player_set_gfx routine first. Which send a
playerid packet with a alife player back.
Changed: player_set_gfx routine will be called after setting
the state of a player.
Also do_playerid will check if the game is not running
or the player is still alife to set this value.
- Dedicated server support (only testing).
- Fixed do_quit and send_quit.
- Fixed number of players in running games was always
set to 0.
- Display the number of players for each listed network game.
- Ghost Player added.
- Playername will not overlapped by the player gfx anymore.
- Added menuswitch to enable/disable broadcast requests.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.