Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nmap
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <email@example.com>
Date: 06/25/2006 14:29:14
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Sun Jun 25 14:29:14 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/nmap: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/nmap/patches: patch-ad patch-ae patch-af
Update to version 4.11
- bite the bullet and use GNU make, it's increasingly annoying to try
- Added a dozens of more detailed SSH version detection signatures,
thanks to a SSH huge survey and integration effort by Doug Hoyte.
The results of his large-scale SSH scan are posted at
- Fixed the Nmap Makefile (actually Makefile.in) to correctly handle
include file dependencies. So if a .h file is changed, all of the
.cc files which depend on it will be recompiled. Thanks to Diman
Todorov (diman(a)xover.mud.at) for the patch.
- Fixed a compilation problem on solaris and possibly other platforms.
The error message looked like "No rule to make target `inet_aton.o',
needed by `libnbase.a'". Thanks to Matt Selsky
(selsky(a)columbia.edu) for the patch.
Fixes PR pkg/33806 from Gilles Dauphin.
- Applied a patch which helps with HP-UX compilation by linking in the
nm library (-lnm). Thanks to Zakharov Mikhail (zmey20000(a)yahoo.com)
for the patch.
- Added version detection probes for detecting the Nessus daemon.
Thanks to Adam Vartanian (flooey(a)gmail.com) for sending the patch.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.51 -r1.52 pkgsrc/net/nmap/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/net/nmap/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/net/nmap/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r0 pkgsrc/net/nmap/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/net/nmap/patches/patch-ae \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.