Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dieter Baron <email@example.com>
Date: 06/15/2006 11:40:00
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dillo
Date: Thu Jun 15 11:40:00 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/emulators/xmame: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update xmame and xmess to 0.106:
- Everything from MAME 0.106 and MESS 0.106
- Fixed a link error for messtest. (Arnaud G. Gibert)
- Fixed an alignment bug in the OpenGL driver which caused Defender,
and possibly other 16bpp games, to be skewed.
- The mouse is no longer automatically grabbed in fullscreen
mode. Bugzilla bug 877.
- Replaced fuzzy game name comparison with the method used by MAME for
Windows, which lists approximate matches when an exact match isn't
- A BadMatch error should no longer occur for the OpenGL target in
some cases, such as when 16bpp mode is used with recent releases of
the binary NVIDIA driver.
- Everything from MAME 0.105 and MESS 0.105.
- Fixed "-frames_to_run/-ftr" so that it works the same as on Windows.
- Fixed a memory leak in the plugin manager shutdown found by Valgrind.
Bugzilla bug 850.
- The output of "-listroms (-lr)" now shows the correct driver name
when it's run for all ROMs.
- Fixed a potential buffer overflow in the standard joystick driver.
Bugzill bug 821. (Pierre Riteau)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.145 -r1.146 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.71 -r1.72 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.85 -r1.86 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.45 -r1.46 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.