Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <email@example.com>
Date: 06/13/2006 16:00:39
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Tue Jun 13 16:00:39 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula-doc: Makefile distinfo
Update the Bacula packages to 1.38.10.
Here are the major highlights for 1.38.10:
Warning for version 1.38.8 and greater:
- The Windows FD no longer automatically folds the case in wild-card
comparions. To get the same behavior as before, you must explicitly use
"Ignore Case = yes" in your FileSet.
- Backslashes are no longer permitted in File directives (typical error for
Windows users), unless the string is enclosed in double quotes, in which
case, the backslashes must be doubled.
Major Changes for 1.38.10:
- This is a primarily a bug fix release, with the following bugs being
resolved #570, 609, 611, 613, 614, 617 as well as other bugs not
reported in the bugs database. See below for details.
- The bconsole "reload" command should now work properly in virtually
all situations thanks to the efforts of a number of people (Eric,
Christopher, and myself).
- There is an untested fix to eliminate the scheduling problems (either
no job run or the same job run twice) during sudden clock shifts (daylight
savings time change).
- The manual has been released under the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL).
The major difference is that this removes the prior restriction on
commercial reproduction of the manual.
- Fixed a race condition (thanks to Christopher) on dual processor machines
that caused jobs to block when starting with the SD.
Please read the ReleaseNotes for more details.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula-doc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula-doc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.