Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/snort
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adrian Portelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/06/2006 18:51:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Tue Jun 6 18:51:52 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/snort: Makefile.common distinfo
Update to 2.4.5
These releases have better performance, numerous new features and
incorporate many bug fixes. Notable bug fixes and improvements include:
* Tcp stream properly reassembled after failed sequence check,
which may lead to possible detection evasion.
* Added configurable stream flushpoints.
* Improved rpc processing.
* Improved portscan detection.
* Improved http request processing and handling of possible
* Improved performance monitoring.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/net/snort/Makefile.common \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.