Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 05/12/2006 20:43:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri May 12 20:43:54 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella: Makefile distinfo
- Fixed issue when browse host is the only search in the list.
- Reset download buffers on incomplete writes.
- Fixed ever-growing sidebar at each relaunch under GTK1.
- Fixed misdetection of chunk completion, causing undue abortion of downloads.
- Was wrongly showing the source download speed twice in download status.
- Range column was sometimes inexact in downloads.
- Print PFS indication for actively queued entries as well.
- Take buffered data into account when showing download progress.
- Downloads now show how many HTTP requests were made on the same connection.
- Try to reposition the main window correctly.
- Minimum connection timeout is set to 15 seconds.
- Default for "maximum % of slots / vendor" raised to 90.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/options.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.