Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/hyperestraier
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 05/07/2006 13:04:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun May 7 13:04:25 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/textproc/hyperestraier: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.2.4, provided by OBATA Akio in PR 33407:
2006-04-25 Mikio Hirabayashi
* estnode.c (est_get_host_addr): a bug about race confition of
threads was fixed.
* wavermod.c (fetch_document): a bug about checking
"content-type" header was fixed.
* wavermod.c (make_doc_from_html): "frame" and "link" elements
were to be followed.
* wavermod.c (make_doc_from_draft, make_doc_from_mime,
make_doc_with_xcmd): new functions.
* wavermod.c (waver_open): "allowrx" and "denyrx" were to be
able to be more than once.
* estwaver.c (runcrawl, proccrawl): "-restart" and "-revisit"
options were added.
* estcmd.c (doputdoc): "_lpath", "_lreal", and "_lfile" were not to be overwritten.
* estwolefind (outputlist): WWWOFFLE 2.9a was to be supported.
- Release: 1.2.4
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/textproc/hyperestraier/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.