Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: John R. Shannon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/24/2006 10:43:44
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shannonjr
Date: Mon Apr 24 10:43:44 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.4.1. Changes:
- Enable write notification on queued write (Fix reverse relaying).
- Fix IDMEF message scheduler warning when plugin failover is enabled.
- Fix reverse relaying on some architecture due to thread safety
- Server scalability improvement in case of message burst.
- Start work on a normalization plugin. Very simple for now, mostly
sanitize IDMEF Address and IDMEF Service classes.
- When an analyzer have read and write permission to prelude-manager,
avoid acting as an echo server, don't send received message from this
analyzer to itself.
- When no listen address is specified, try to bind all
system address (both ipv4/ipv6).
- Send an alert to the peer on handshake failure, so that
the peer have some information on what happened.
- Consistency work accross all plugin logfile option.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.