Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/pcb
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dan McMahill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/04/2006 22:20:27
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Tue Apr 4 22:20:27 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/cad/pcb: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/cad/pcb/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
update to pcb-20060321
Release Notes for PCB snapshot 20060321
- Add internal support for more than 8 layers. By default PCB is still
compiled for 8 copper layers.
- Fixed several minor bugs in the GTK user interface including fixing
scrolling of the log window, fixed up some of the DRC reporting
and mm/mil units.
- Fixed several key bindings.
- Updated refcard.tex to reflect the current set of key bindings.
- Fixed some minor bugs which caused compilation problems on some
- Converted the QFN footprints to hi-res.
- Added documentation to the manual for the centroid file format and
the algorithm used for finding the centroid and rotation.
- Fixed a bug so that the initial layer named 'component' is actually
on the component side of the board and 'solder' is actually on the
solder side of the board.
- Fixed the pin order in the bourns trim pots (~bourns library)
- Added actions and a script to allow command line printing.
- Added IPC-7351 recommended footprints for 0201, 0402, etc passives.
- Fixed SME5 package.
- Fixed a bug which prevented disabling nets from the ratsnest
- Fixed a bug where clearances could be set 1 below the spacing
- Fixed clearline flag so that arcs also have this property.
- Speed up rtree searches and other autorouter speedups.
- Fixed a bug in computation of the closest polygon point.
- Use rtrees for polygon handling for speed improvements.
- Add a ChangePinName() action.
- Fix a bug which caused duplicate rats names when manually adding
- Added DRC checks for minimum drill diameter and minimum annular ring.
- Add a minimal glossary to the manual
- Fix the author name in the fab drawing
- Cause the crosshair to snap to pad ends instead of center for rat
- Add "join" to SetFlag, ClrFlag and ChangeFlag.
- Added inline documentation for the pcb file syntax. The manual now
is up to date and correctly documents the file format. In addition
the inline documentation will make it much easier to maintain the
- Remove some broken m4lib footprints
- Put the correct setting for the gschem footprint= attribute in 
in the library window for the m4 libraries.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.