Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/boehm-gc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 03/07/2006 02:52:40
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Mar 7 02:52:40 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/devel/boehm-gc: Makefile distinfo
Update to 6.7:
- Add "int" to Solaris "end" and "etext" declaration in gc.h. Declared
the symbols with underscores and as arrays, since that's what's actually
used. Perhaps this could all just be removed? (Thanks to John Bowman.)
- Fixed ARM GC_test_and_set code. (Thanks to Kazu Hirata and Paul Brook.)
- Added casts for assignments to hb_last_reclaimed, which truncate the
value. Added a cast to GC_adj_words_allocd. Use GetModuleHandleA
when retrieving a handle to kernel32.dll under win32. (Thanks to the
Visual Prolog developers.)
- Added Tandem S-Series support. (Thanks to Craig McDaniel. A modified
version of his patch was applied, and hence breakage is probably not
- Remove spurious gc:: qualifier for operator delete in gc_cpp.h.
(Thanks to Hanno Boeck.)
- Changed a test for LINUX in config_macros.h to one for __linux__.
- Fix ppc 64 test_and_set code by removing it. (Thanks to Christian
- Add prototypes for GC_finalizer_notifier and GC_thr_init. (Thanks to
- Use ld instead of nonexistent ldz instruction in Darwin FindTopOfStack.
(Thanks to Andreas Tobler.)
- Add support for Darwin/X86. (Thanks to Geoff Norton and the Mono
- Merge in some recent gcc fixes. Add ppc64 asm code. (Thanks to Bryce
McKinley and other gcj developers.)
- Scan MEM_PRIVATE sections under Windows ME and predecessors.
- Interior pointers with some largish offsets into large objects could
be ignored, if GC_all_interior_pointers was set. (Oddly this worked
correctly for stack references if it was not set. Otherwise it failed
for both stack and heap references.) Thanks to Andrew McKinlay for the
critical test case.
- Integrated Tatsuya Bizenn's NETBSD threads support, with some
minimally tested changes.
- Added GC_strdup and friends to make leak detection work correctly
for strdup clients. (Thanks to Jon Moore.) Fixed the existing strdup
with malloc redirection to handle a null malloc return correctly.
- Fix Makefile.am, so it handles exe extensions under Cygwin correctly
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/devel/boehm-gc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/devel/boehm-gc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.