Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/13/2006 18:45:32
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Feb 13 18:45:32 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip: Makefile distinfo
- From Windows version of 7-zip 4.33:
- Compressing speed and Memory requirements were increased.
Default dictionary size was increased: Fastest: 64 KB, Fast: 1 MB,
Normal: 4 MB, Max: 16 MB, Ultra: 64 MB.
- 64-bit version now supports 1 GB dictionary
- 7z/LZMA now can use only these match finders: HC4, BT2, BT3, BT4
- Compression ratio in Zip/GZip/Deflate in Ultra mode was increased
- Some bugs were fixed
- fix "Bugs item 1407358" : Passwords entered are not visible on command line
if the target has the system function "getpass".
- fix "BCJ2" : now p7zip uses the "BCJ2" filter when the file has execute permission
(7-zip uses the "BCJ2" filter when the filename ends with ".dll", ".exe", ".ocx", ".sfx" or ".sys")
- patch 1390722: no new line at end of file
- patch 1390716: allow compiling with gcc-4.1
- patch 1425862: allow other make programs than GNU make
- Testing framework added ("make test" and "make test_7z")
- fix 'lstat': p7zip can compile if 'lstat' is not available
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.