Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/monotone
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>
Date: 12/31/2005 11:33:47
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Sat Dec 31 11:33:47 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/monotone: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.25:
Incompatible command line changes:
- 'monotone revert' now requires an argument. To revert your
entire working copy,
$ monotone revert
no longer works; instead, go to the root of your working
copy and run
$ monotone revert .
- Netsync now supports IPv6 (where OS support exists)
- 'revert' gives feedback describing what it changes
- Database locking further tweaked, to allow more concurrent
access in situations where this is safe.
- On win32, ticker display was fixed, so that it no longer
prints a new line at each update.
- 'read' can now understand (and migrate) privkey packets
generated by monotone version 0.23 or earlier.
- 'log --diffs <files>' now prints only diffs for the given
files (previously, it would print only revisions in which
the given files changed, but would print all diffs for those
- Win9x and WinNT 4 compatibility fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.