Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/lincvs
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <email@example.com>
Date: 12/31/2005 09:08:23
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Sat Dec 31 09:08:23 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/lincvs: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/patches: patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae
Update lincvs to 1.4.4. patch-a[b-g] have been fixed upstream.
Ok by wiz.
Changes from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4:
- fixed: now external commands like "open file" work also for files
containing double quotation marks.
- fixed: abnormal termination if cvs status and no revision yet
- fixed: now cvs commands work also for files containing double quotation
- fixed: prevent rescanning of directory if the folder is solely
- fixed: honor '/Attic' on conversion from rcsfile path to local file name.
- fixed: Output status detection for status cmd in combination with usage
of combined modules via a serverside modules file.
- changed: logging enhanced for cvs private data (cache clearance)
- fixed: External diff --side-by-side on a localy modified and outdated
file diffed against the head instead of the same revision in the
- fixed: erroneous error output if cvsnt passwd file is not writeable
- fixed: adaptions for FreeBSD (borrowed from FreeBSD port of LinCVS)
- fixed: query update didn't detect 'needs merge' in nested subProjects
- changed: logging enhanced for cvs private data
- fixed: endless loop at startup if a menu contains items with the same
- fixed: crash if operate on a CVS-controlled directory containing
corrupted CVS private data
- fixed: crash while reread of a non-controlled directory after removing of
all subdirectories of this directory if scanning-on-the-fly is activated
- fixed: rare crash if operate on a CVS-controlled directory in which
somebody has removed the private-data directory of CVS
- fixed: wrong include hints in ui files
- changed: Mac: use double height for width of WhatsThis buttons
- fixed: KDE integration disabled as workaround for crippled Qt shipped
with SuSE 9.3
- changed: Mac: ocvs is now the default cvs version
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/patches/patch-ab \
pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/patches/patch-ac pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/patches/patch-ad \
pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/patches/patch-ae pkgsrc/devel/lincvs/patches/patch-af \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.