Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/12/2005 13:58:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Dec 12 13:58:54 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.3.7:
* In the tree view, sort tracks alphabetically first, unless one of the
categories is by album, then sort by track number first. (BR 112830)
* No longer delete Amazon covers every 90 days, instead relying on
RefreshImages to re-download covers every 80 days to comply with
the TOS of the Amazon web service.
* Fix weirdness when overwriting a playlist by dragging a file to the
* When using Year - Album on Collection Browser, if two albums had the
same year, the order would be pseudo-random. Patch by Xepo
<email@example.com>. (BR 115584)
* Fix build issue on PCLinuxOS with "cpu_set undeclared".
* Fix crash in helix engine caused by improper reference counting
of the audiostreamresponse object.
* Helix engine no longer declares it is "empty" on a track change
(caused problems with context browser).
* Tag dialog doesn't delete year tags any more when editing multiple
* amaroK would crash or hang when fetching similar artists information
from last.fm. (BR 116399)
* Fix memory leak in the helix engine. (BR 116223)
* When changing the database type, the apply button wouldn't be enabled,
and it would be necessary to restart amaroK for it to work properly.
* Fix for regression in Qt 3.3.5, causing amaroK to crash when clearing
the playlist. (BR 116004)
* Zombie directories are removed automatically from the collection
scanner. (BR 115779)
* Dates wouldn't be properly loaded when editing Smart Playlists.
* Number of songs to add when using dynamic mode wouldn't be respected,
if the smartplaylist didn't have a ORDER BY statement. (BR 115860)
* Fix visibility related build problem on some distros.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.