Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/vice
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dieter Baron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/11/2005 22:46:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dillo
Date: Sun Dec 11 22:46:50 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/emulators/vice: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches: patch-ac patch-ae
Improve sun sound driver on NetBSD to support stereo and not to
rely on counting of played samples, which can get out of sync.
This may work on other platforms too, but I cannot test it.
Update to 1.18:
- Fixed a bug that caused the emulator to crash after 72 minutes.
- Added internal zlib and lpng support if no native libraries are
found at compile time.
- Fixed video recording frame rate in NTSC mode.
- [C64] Added Structured Basic, Comal 80 and Ross cart support.
- [C64] Fixed the improper detaching of certain types of carts.
- [C64] The +60K expansion base address is now selectable for
compatibility with the oldest version of the expansion.
- [C128] Improved the VDC emulation.
- Added support for more 3rd party basic extenders to petcat.
- Compiling for QNX 6.x works now (binary package is available).
- [C64] Binary packages for Solaris machines are available.
- [C64] Added full GeoRAM memory expansion support with sizes from 64KB to
- [C64] Added full RamCart memory expansion support.
- [C64] Added full +60K memory expansion support.
- [C64] Correct REU values after reset.
- [C128] Added full GeoRAM memory expansion support with sizes from 64KB to
- [C128] Added RamCart memory expansion support without the read-only option.
- [C128] Fixed some C64 mode bugs.
- [C128] Correct REU values after reset.
- New dutch translation.
- Language support has been extended to include commandline-options.
- BSD platform problems with using the sounduss and soundsun driver
have been fixed.
- Problems compiling with older versions of libpng have been fixed.
- Problems with MAXPATHLEN and PATH_MAX when compiling have been
- New ALSA sound driver.
- Fixed some compile errors if GCC4 is used.
- Added support for more analog joysticks.
- Userport RS232 emulation should work as expected now.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.59 -r1.60 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.