Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools-ossdvd
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/06/2005 23:56:06
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Dec 6 23:56:06 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools-ossdvd: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.01.01a03 (pkgsrc version 2.01.1.35 due to hysterical raisins).
ossdvd specific changes:
* Mon Nov 28 2005 - Release of a GPL compliant 2.01.01a03-ossdvd
patch. The patch is for cdrtools-2.01.01a03.tar.bz2 and is adjusted
to work with linux kernel 2.6.12 or higher and can be compiled with
gcc-4.0.x. It also solves this bug : "cdrecord: Cannot get disk type."
* Mon Nov 28 2005 - Release of a adjusted GPL compliant patch,
called 2.01.01a01-2ossdvd. The patch is for
cdrtools-2.01.01a01.tar.bz2 and is adjusted to work with linux
kernel 2.6.12 or higher and can be compiled with gcc-4.0.x. It
also solves this bug : "cdrecord: Cannot get disk type."
* Tue Oct 25 2005 - a patch that fixes speed display when burning
DVDs. The first is quite obvious - I cannot understand why nobody
has done this fix. The second provides additional speed info because
the speed values in cdrecord are stored in integer variable which
truncates a speed, say, of 2.4 to 2.0. The patch is called
cdrtools-2.01.01a01-DVD-speed.patch.bz2 and should be applied
right after cdrtools-2.01.01a01-ossdvd.patch.bz2
- John Witford
Excerpt of cdrtools changes:
- Support for 'make DESTDIR=xxx install' added
- Better configure tests for procfs include files
- libunls reworked
- Allow the -shorttrack option for RAW mode, thanks to a report
from Sebastian Trueg
- Enhance the minimal grace time from 2 to 3 seconds to make sure
that cdrecord will not get out of sync with locks from the
Volume management system.
- Better checks and better error messages for /etc/default/cdrecord
- Correct verbose print mode for old pre-MMC TEAC drives.
- Added support for Ultra speed+ CD-RW media recognition and a check
whether the drive supports Ultra speed+ CD-RW media.
(Thanks to Alexander Noé).
Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Better error messages with wrong Eltorito boot options
- Man page is now more explicit about requirements for DVD-video
- Better warning text for missing Rock Ridge in multi.c
- Bugs in README.sunx86boot corrected
- Multi Volume code for reading old image now gives different
error messages on read errors and short reads.
- Diagnostic programs isodump, isoinfo, ... no longer dump core
when called with dev=<SCSI addr> parameters.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools-ossdvd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools-ossdvd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.