Subject: CVS commit: [pkgsrc-2005Q3] pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 12/04/2005 23:56:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Sun Dec 4 23:56:35 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape [pkgsrc-2005Q3]: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Pullup ticket 938 - requested by Lubomir Sedlacik
sync graphics/inkscape with HEAD, including a security update
Revisions pulled up:
- pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape/Makefile 1.14
- pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape/PLIST 1.7
- pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape/distinfo 1.9
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: uebayasi
Date: Sun Dec 4 13:51:38 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update inkscape to 0.43.
Changes from NEWS:
The focus of this release is on the exciting new features sponsored by
Google via their Summer of Code program. However, we have quite a bunch of
other stuff too. Here are the highlights:
* Connectors: A new Connector tool implements creation, editing, and
autorouting (object-avoiding) of connector lines between objects.
Indispensable for diagramming. (A Google SoC project.)
* Inkboard collaborative editing: You can now connect to other Inkscape
users over the Net and edit a shared document together, watching
others' changes and making yours! (A Google SoC project.)
* Pressure and tilt sensitivity: the Calligraphy tool can now use a
tablet pen with pressure/tilt support to vary the width and angle of
the calligraphic stroke.
* Better node editing: You can freely drag/bend/stretch a Bezier curve
by any point (not only by a node), as well as add a new node at any
point on the curve.
* New extensions for envelope distortion, whirling, and adding nodes.
* Improved precision, expanded limits, many usability improvements and
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r18.104.22.168 pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r22.214.171.124 pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r126.96.36.199 pkgsrc/graphics/inkscape/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.