Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmess
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/03/2005 10:58:22
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sat Dec 3 10:58:22 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess: Makefile distinfo
Updated xmess to 1.102.
Changes from 1.101:
- Everything from MAME 0.102 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mame.html) and
MESS 0.102 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mess.html).
- Fixed a bug that could afflict MESS console emulations by preventing
the keyboard from working.
- The default ALSA buffer size is now 50000ms instead of 250000ms,
which reduces lag.
- Advancing frame-by-frame using shift-P works again. Bugzilla bug 787.
- When the setup menu is closed, the keyboard state is cleared. This
prevents the key press that closes the menu from affecting the
emulation. This replaces the fix from 0.97, which wasn't working
anymore and caused the frame-by-frame advancing to break besides.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.77 -r1.78 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.42 -r1.43 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.