Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <email@example.com>
Date: 12/02/2005 20:15:00
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Fri Dec 2 20:15:00 UTC 2005
- Allow the "?" character in Dependency. It is used as a placeholder for
a single character. Seen in some package versions like "pkg-200211??".
- Allow the "," and the "@" in filenames.
- Allow the "gopher" scheme in URLs.
- Don't warn for unexpected PERL5_PACKLIST, bases on PKGNAME, if the latter
contains references to other variables.
- When PKGNAME is equal to DISTNAME, this is not a warning, only a note.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.411 -r1.412 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.pl
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.