Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 12/02/2005 08:48:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Fri Dec 2 08:48:37 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.6:
- IMPORTANT: Removed support for listening on ports under < 1024
- Support embedded NULLs in email data.
- Fix problems with not listening properly when in daemon mode
- Fix warnings when compiled with gcc 4.0
- Handle empty addresses properly in logs.
- Don't let exchange send it's strange binary data through the proxy
- More Solaris fixes :(
- Don't reject emails when server is overloaded or errors.
- Don't reject emails when starting the filter command fails.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.